1. Product: Pearl Metal Rose Gold
1. Cost-effective: Our products are very cost effective as compared to other brands like 3M or Avery etc.
1. MOQ: 1 roll
1. Direct Wholesale & Factory
1. Before you install the vinyl, cleaning the car surface with rubbing alcohol help clean any adhesive contaminants that may cause imperfections.
2. Using a heat gun promote install by making the vinyl more pliable and helping remove wrinkles.
3. Using a soft rubber to squeegee will help smooth out bubbles and wrinkles.
1. Q: How much vinyl does it take to wrap a car?
A: For a car with 4 seats, 15 meters is enough without any mistakes. 1 roll of size 1.52x30m could be used for 2 cars. A larger car will obviously take a little more.
2. Q: What application method do we use on this film?
A: This film should use the dry application method to clean the surface ,so that no oils, grease, wax, or other contaminants are residual.
3. Q: How long will this vinyl last?
A: A professionally applied vehicle wrap will last between 3 and 5 years
4. Q: Would it hurt car paint after removing?
A: Installing film on car body would not hurt the paint. Also, it is extremely easy to remove. After removing, no glue,no any residue is left on the car surface. Car paint would remain what it look like before installation.
5. Q: How could I learn to wrap a car with this film, this is my first try?
A: Our company have a full experience in car wrapping, and have lots of car wrapping teaching data and videos. We will try our best to teach you knowledge and skill of car wrapping to make sure you learn it.